Hon. Musiliu Alade Aigoro was born in Lagos Island on the 3rd of April 1965. He attended Talimul-Islamiyah Ahmahdiyya Primary School Elegbeta and Isale-Eko Grammar School (both in Lagos) where he finished his Secondary School.
He proceeded to the Lagos State University where he studied Political Science and graduated in 1990. He did his mandatory one year Youth Service as a Data Analyst at the National Population Commission, old Ojo road, Ibadan, Oyo State in 1991.
An astute Politician, Hon. Aigoro started his career as a Protocol Officer to the former Chairman of Lagos Island Local Government, Late Prince Ademola Adeniji Adele in 1991 and rose through the ranks to the post of Executive Secretary, Lagos Island Sports Commission.
His work experience in the private sector cannot be over emphasised. He is the Chief Executive Officer of HML Projects Nigeria Limited & Aigoro MA International Limited till date among others.
Joining Politics since 1990, Hon. Aigoro has served in various capacities with competences in leadership, public speaking, policy making, creativity and a host of others. Being a political administrator with success records in campaigns and elections at the Local, State and Federal levels, Hon. Aigoro has held various appointments which include:
- Director of Special Duties Tokunbo Abiru Campaign Team.
- Co-opted Member, Expanded GAC (Governor Advisory Council) For SanwoOlu Campaign Organisation.
- Member, GAC Mobilisation Committee.
- Chairman, Kosofe Constituency I, House of Assembly Campaign Organisation.
- Member, Kosofe Apex Body.
- Nominee of Senator Bayo Osinowo for Voters Education Workshop, APC National Directorate of Election Planning and Monitoring.
- Coordinator for Kosofe LGA, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Vanguard (ICG).
- Member, Babajide Sanwo-Olu State Directorate for Protocols and Event.
- Director Security and Intelligence (Late Sen. Bayo Osinowo Senatorial Campaign Organisation).
These roles, has duly given him a wide and remarkable spectrum in Public Service career.
He was appointed as Commissioner IV in the Lagos State Audit Service Commission by the Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu with effect on 21st of September, 2022.
He is a Fellow, Chartered Institute of Local Government & Public Administration. Nigeria. He is presently undergoing a Masters Degree program in Public Administration at Lagos State University also a Director, Directorate of Local Government Affairs Independent Campaign Council, Tinubu/Shettima and Sanwo-Olu/Hamzat
He is happily married and blessed with Children.